Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer Photo Challenge and an IOU

I know I am behind on the Summer Photo Challenge, but there is a reason for that. I used my trees picture for the black and white from last week. I should have looked ahead, but I am not a great planner, so I did not. So I owe you all a trees picture. But it will have to wait for awhile, because we are extending our summer and going somewhere warmer soon!

But I am definitely ready for this week! The challenge was "something cold", and what better cold thing for the summer then ice cream? This is a sundae of my own creation (and if it isn't, don't burst my bubble) a s'mores sundae! Graham cracker crunch ice cream, marshmallow topping, and hot fudge. It really tasted like a frozen s'more.


This is the first cell phone image I've used for this, and I am not thrilled with the quality, so keep and eye out, because I might just have to get another ice cream and take a better picture. I will make that sacrifice for you all. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment