Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer Photo Challenge x2 (again)

I am not sure how I got behind, but I did. I even had the pictures done, but they never made it off the camera. So without further adieu... Splash and Black &White!

First up- Splash! First of all, every time I type the word, I want to put an exclamation mark after it. Because let's face it, a splash isn't boring. Second, it is time to introduce you to Finn! Finn is our 18 month old puppy, and he loves the water. So of course, I just had to have him help me with this one. This is what he does when the hose is turned on...

Splash!

Black & White

So I decided to look through my older pictures to find one that I wanted to turn black and white. I took this picture when we were camping last summer. It is the view from our campsite, looking almost straight up.



I hope you liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment