Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Little Less Sunshiney

Today's post is going to be a little less sunshiney, and a little more.... complainey. For a little while at least. The problem is, it was hot and humid today. Now, I don't deal well with the heat on a normal day, but having a full length knee immobilizer, pain meds that make me warm, and the fact that everything I do takes extra effort, just makes everything that much worse. And our A/C is not working right.


So here are some great ways to try and beat the heat (all of which I did):
  • Eat ice cream, or your favorite frozen treat. Dairy Queen was the choice of the day.
  • Put an ice pack on your head/neck/forehead.
  • Drink water
  • Buy a fan (or use the one you have)

So now I am nice and cool, and smiling again. What do you do to beat the heat?

No comments:

Post a Comment