Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Photo Challenge (x2!)

Let me tell you how mad I was that I missed last weeks challenge. It was books. Books! One of my favorite things ever. But life (and a little bit of lazyness) gets in the way, so you get two weeks in one.

Books!

These are our books minus a few that we have out for reading. The shelf on the left is all Nora Roberts. She is one of my favorite authors (obviously). Last summer I went garage sale-ing (apparently not a verb) and I bought approximately 55 Nora Roberts books. For around $10 I think. Some of them were doubles of what I had, but I will just pass them along. The shelf on the right is all sorts of different authors and genres from fantasy to thrillers, and just about everything in between. I love books.

This week's challenge is a sun flare. I had to look up exactly what I was trying to do, and basically it is those spots you get when you are taking pictures into the sun. Usually they are unwanted, but when you do it on purpose, they can be beautiful.


It is great that the sun goes down right in front of our house. Makes it super easy to take pictures of it. I never thought I would like this challenge so much, but now I want to try to take more pictures of sun flares. Maybe a sunset over the water sometime.

P.S. My neighbors are going to start to think I am a weirdo. I take a lot of pictures standing on our front porch toward their houses.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! And maybe you should think your neighbors are crazy for looking our their window at you so often while you're taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete