Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Photo Challenge: Fruit!

So this week's challenge was fresh fruit. I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this one, the problem was my camera. It does not like to take the kind of picture I wanted. But luckily a solution presented itself, unexpectedly, to me. I borrowed my mom's camera because she had some pictures of Finn (our adorable dog) playing in the pool and I wanted to put them on my computer. When I was messing around with it, I found it had a macro setting! Woo hoo! So without further explanation..... Strawberries!


And a bonus picture:

Even the bowl is happy to have strawberries. :)

And they were as good as they looked!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenn! Just wanted to let you know you won an award on my blog today!!
    http://tinyurl.com/3kbu2ul
    Love ya!
    --Kelly Michelle

    ReplyDelete